Hairembrace for Protection and Styling Your Hair
Hairworthy Hairembrace Heat Protection Spray protects your hair from heat damage during styling. The Anti-Frizz and lightweight spray creates an invisible thermal shield to protect up to 230ᵒC/446ᵒF. Use the spray on damp or dry hair before using any hot tool.
What it is
250ml lightweight thermal spray for all hair types.
- INSTANT HEAT PROTECTION - the superior weightless mist creates a barrier of protection against heat from styling tools. It also safeguards your hair against everyday 'abuse' such as sun, rain and pollution. It is the number 1 rescue for preventing dry, damaged and split ends.
- FACILITATES STYLING - Our spray speed up the drying time so you can embrace your look and spend less time blow-drying. Protect & Style your curly, straight or wavy hair. Show off your hair, whatever the style and Hairembrace will maintain the look.
- PROVIDES SHINE AND CONTROL - While other sprays can weight your hair down, Hairembrace restores bouncier hair. The Heat Protection spray keeps your hair style throughout the day.
- NON-STICKY and leaves the hair with a 'no product' feel resulting in a natural healthy-looking style.
- For all hair colours and styles. As always; Hairworthy is free of silicones, sulphates, parabens, cruelty and suitable for vegans.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.