The Aniise Anti-Aging Face Oil contains an exotic blend of natural oils that is lightweight, absorbs quickly and thoroughly to moisturize and soften the skin. Avocado Oil is rich in protein and anti-oxidant vitamins, which helps moisturize and strengthen the skin’s resilience. The Apricot Oil is also an effective anti-oxidant and protects the skin from the outside elements and impurities. The combination of the Essential Oils along with Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Grapeseed oils soften and smooth the look of wrinkles to expose a younger, healthier and naturally glowing skin. Apply 3 to 5 drops over the face and neck, twice daily. Massage this nourishing formula into hair, cuticles and dry areas of the body as needed. These oils are cruelty free, handcrafted in USA and void of any alcohol and parabens.
- MOISTURIZE AND PROTECT - Created with Avocado Oil which is rich in protein and antioxidant vitamins moisturizes the face and increases skin resilience while lightening scars and dark spots and brightening and toning skin for a beautiful, natural and healthy skin appearance. The Exotic blend can also be used to nourish your hair and cuticles, preventing dandruff and dry scalp
- PURE CLEANSING - Keep your skin clean and free from impurities and outside elements with Apricot Oil an effective and wonderful and natural way to draw out impurities while also toning and firming skin. Apricot oil contains Vitamin A & E to soothe while providing anti-inflammatory effects and helping to soothe, remove and reduce eczema
- SKIN SMOOTHENING - Fatty Acids in Sweet Almond Oil is rich in Vitamins and monounsaturated fatty acids, zinc, and potassium keeping your skin cells healthy while smoothing out lines and retaining moisture keeping skin smooth, soft and preventing irritation.
- WRINKLE REDUCER - Grapeseed Natural Oil high in Omega-6 fatty acids and Vitamin E & C reduce inflammation due to high levels of linoleic acid keeps your skin healthy, reducing signs of aging, eliminates discoloration and improves skin's texture and reduces scars exposing younger and healthier skin
- QUICK ABSORBING & WON'T CLOG PORES - Non-Greasy and will not clog pores due to natural high antioxidant oils. The special blend from Aniise is free of alcohol, harsh chemicals, and parabens that can damage skin vs repairing and nourishing the skin. Can be used with all skin types due to these oils quick absorption properties.
Apricot Kernel Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E Acetate, Grape Seed Extract, Sesame Oil, Essential Oils, Aloe Vera Extract, Glycerol Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Acetate.
May Contain: Mint Oil, Ginger Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Comfrey, Rosemary, Lavender Oil, Chamomile, Citrus Oil
Apply 3 to 5 drops over the face and neck, twice daily. Massage this nourishing formula into hair, cuticles and dry areas of the body as needed.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.