Danyel's Cabernet Smokey Eye Color Collection
A Smouldering Smokey Eye Color Pallet
A collection of 4 full sized eyeshadow and 2 full sized blushes perfectly matched together
to give you an irresistible smokey eyes!
The Cabernet Collection contains:
- Slate - A deep charcoal gray that can be applied with a fluff brush as an eye shadow and applied with a fine liner brush that is dipped in water as a liquid eyeliner.
- Navy - A vibrant blue with just a hint on shimmer! This too can be be applied with a fine liner brush that is dipped in water as a liquid eyeliner.IA great color to make blue or green eyes really pop!
- Grey Frost - A shimmery, platinum color!
- White - A perfect compliment to complete your smokey eye pallet by applying under the brow and along the inside corners of your eyes!
- Plumb Berry - Great color for brunettes and olive colored skin! It an also be applied wet as a beautiful lip liner to finish off that perfect smokey look!
- Dusty Rose Blush - our most popular blush! Great color for you cheeks and goes with everything!
Don't forget to complete your look by using Raspberry Swirl or Rosewood lipstick!
Apply our Clear Lip Plumper Gloss over your lipsticks or alone to finish off the look!
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.