Paraben-free, natural cleansing milks for all skin types. Extremely gentle milk formulation cleanses thoroughly and draws out dirt, make-up, impurities and pollutants from your skin. Infused with botanicals and vitamins to leave your skin clean and hydrated. Can also be used to remove eye makeup. Soap, alcohol and acid-free. Leaves your skin clean, without removing the skin’s natural oils or drying the skin.
- IMPURITY REMOVER - Clean out pores, dirt, makeup or any other impurities on the face. Our Milk Cleanser is infused with Sage, a powerful antibacterial and antiseptic that combats free radicals, acne, eczema, and inflammation. All while toning and alleviating skin conditions.
- HYDRATING CLEANSER - Milk Formulas are specifically designed to cleanse while simultaneously hydrating skin with botanicals and vitamin-infused, such as Chamomile which is a natural soother for inflammation
- ALL SKIN TYPES - Cleansing Milk is considered the best type of cleanser for all skin types, especially for those with sensitive or dry skin, where harsh cleansers can make you break out more due to over-drying or irritating skin even more.
- Can be used as an eye makeup remover
- Alcohol, Acid, Soap, and paraben-free
Purified Water Mineral Oil Isopropyl Palmitate Glycerin Sorbitol C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Caprylic Capric Triglyceride Ceteareth-20 Allantoin Vitamin E Acetate (Tocopheryl Acetate) Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Aloe Barbadensis (aloe Vera) Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Anthemis Nobills (Chamomile Extract) Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Carbomer Triethanolamine Phenoxyetanol Chlorphenesin Propylene Glycol Sorbic Acid
Apply a small amount on a cotton swap and wipe face and eyes..
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.