Clinique Smart Clinical™ MD Multi-Dimensional Age Transformer Revolumize
An instant plumping dense-cream visibly rejuvenates facial morphology that helps replump skin and provides volume building day after day.
What It Does
A combination of three different molecular weights of Hyaluronic Acid helps achieve a plumped look. Also powered by Morpho Technology + Custom Repair, this global de-aging formula helps visibly correct lines and wrinkles, dullness, and uneven tone.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydration is the key to healthy, youthful skin. This effective humectant has skin-plumping effects—it can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Soybean Protein: This plant-derived ingredient helps provide a support system to plump up skin, filling in lines.
- Yeast Extract: Helps skin hold onto moisture, providing a smoothing effect that minimizes roughness and plumps up wrinkles.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
How to Use
- If you are looking to visibly replump and resurface, please apply Revolumize all over face, neck and décolletage.
- If you are looking to visibly contour and tighten as well, try Clinique Smart MD Duo jar.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.