Hairembrace for Protection and Styling Your Hair
Get the perfect salon-quality look with Hairworthy Hairembrace Styling Brush. The 9 row nylon pins makes this brush suitable for fine, thin and thick hair no matter the length. Designed for blow-drying, curling and straightening. Reduces drying time and gives a smooth finish. The anti-frizz nylon pins prevents the brush from pulling hair while detangling. Excellent tool for enhancing curl definition.
What it is
20 x 5 cm, 9 row Styling Brush with TPR ecomaterials cushion, ergonomic handle and nylon pins.
- Separates and defines natural curls. Evenly distributes leave in conditioner, curling cream and gel from roots to ends. Top Tip: use the Hairembrace Styling Brush with the Hairembrace Microfiber Towel to avoid frizz when scrunching the crunch.
- Delivers painless detangling on wet and dry hair. Suitable for sculpting and perfect to use with a hairdryer.
- Promotes bouncy, soft and shiny hair with added volume. Optimum cushion base for extra comfort. The brush is great for all hair lengths and glides through easily.
- Nine row, anti-static nylon pins to tackle all hair types and textures without hurting hair. Gives straight hair a smooth finish.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfortable grip and controlled styling.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.