Hairrepair Guaaranteed Healthier Hair
Promotes radiant shine and silky soft hair after each wash. Hairworthy Hairrepair Conditioner will repair damaged, overworked and weak hair. A premium formula with the finest ingredients, enriched with essential Oils, suitable for all hair types.
- DEEPLY MOISTURISES & SOFTENS HAIR for that perfect silky look without weighing your hair down. Argan oil helps to restore luster and the appearance of healthy, shiny hair.
- PROMOTES REGROWTH OF FULLER HAIR with regular use by boosting hair follicle activity and in combination by first cleansing your hair with our Hairrepair Coconut Shampoo. Suitable for all hair types: European, Asian, African, Middle Eastern and Latin American hair. Wether your hair is curly or straight, fine or coarse, dry or oily. Suitable for men and women, all hair colours, including dyed hair: Frizzy, Dandruff, Thinning & Tangling Hair will be a distant memory of the past.
- PROTECTS against damage, dirt, split ends, hair loss, dandruff, hair breakage and dry oily scalp. Our moisturising formula, infused with Coconut Oil, will hydrate, nourish and energize your hair.
- REPAIRS DAMAGED AND OVERWORKED HAIR, including chemically treated and colored hair. Rosemary and Keratin instantly restores your hair and scalp for visibly healthier hair.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS & TOXIC FREE. Contains Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil and Argan oil to strengthen weak hair safely, without worrying about side effects. Our conditioner, with blended organic oils, is suitable for vegans and is free from: Parabens, SLS (Sulphates), Harmful Chemicals, Gluten & Cruelty.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.