Hairrepair Guaranteed Healthier Hair
Hairworthy Hairrepair Hair Mask is an instant nourishing treatment enriched with shea butter to restore damaged hair. Suitable for all hair types, this mask has an intensive deep revitalizing formula to hydrate and rebuild your hair from the follicle level. For the hair of your dreams, use once a week for healthy, shiny and strong hair.
What it is
250ml deep hydrating treatment to leave your hair soft, beautifully silky and easy to manage.
- INSTANT NOURISHING TREATMENT that improves the manageability of your hair after the very first wash. Transform the way your hair look, feel and smell with our healthy hair mask.
- RESTORES, REPAIRS AND TREATS DAMAGED HAIR with premium quality ingredients including Essential Oils, rich in Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and Antioxidants. Rejuvenates dry hair while deeply penetrating the scalp, resulting in silky soft hair.
- INTENSIVE DEEP REVITALIZING FORMULA including shea butter which detangles and moisturizes all hair types, with minimal damage. Formulated with honey to balance the hair's natural moisture levels.
- HYDRATE AND REBUILD weak and dull hair. Contains virgin coconut oil for added softness and to prevent breakage and split ends. Argan Oil will improve the gloss, reduce frizziness and make you fall in love with your hair again.
- HEALTHY, SHINY AND STRONG are just some ways to describe what your hair will look and feel like when used together with our other Hairrepair Products including the Shampoo, Conditioner, Oil, Pillowcase and Tablets. As always; Hairworthy is free of silicones, sulphates, gluten, parabens, cruelty and suitable for vegans.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.