Hairrepair Guaaranteed Healthier Hair
Hairworthy Hairrepair is a unique formula with key ingredients for hair growth: Biotin and Niacin. Infused with Coconut, Jojoba, Avocado, Rosemary and Almond Oil this shampoo will repair damaged, dry and weak hair. Experience perfection with healthy, shiny and soft hair.
- REVERSING DAMAGE when used regularly and in combination with Hairworthy Hairrepair Conditioner. If your hair is damaged by heating tools, colouring or from the environment - you have found the bestselling hair growth shampoo on the market.
- RESTORING HEALTHY HAIR & STRENGTHEN ALL HAIR TYPES: European, Asian, African, Middle Eastern and Latin American hair. Wether your hair is curly or straight, fine or coarse, dry or oily. Suitable for men and women, all hair colours, including dyed hair: Frizzy, Dandruff, Thinning & Tangling Hair does not stand a chance. This shampoo works from the root to the ends and will rejuvenate damaged hair.
- PROMOTING HAIR GROWTH for slow growing and thinning hair with argan oil, castor oil, coconut oil, biotin and rosemary to stimulate your hair follicles, promote circulation and boost a faster, healthy hair regrowth in minimal time.
- NOURISHING HAIR FOLLICLES and promotes cell renewal to leave your hair strong, thick and shiny with added volume. The active ingredients will help to prevent hair loss, breakage, slow growing hair and remove DHT buildup.
- IMPROVING SCALP HEALTH with nature's best blend for deep cleaning the scalp and hair. Get the hair of your dreams with natural & organic oils. The shampoo is suitable for vegans. Non-GMO, Free from: SLS, Sulphate, Paraben, Softeners & Cruelty.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.