Hairembrace for Protection and Styling Your Hair
Luxurious Microfiber Hair Towel made of premium quality to transform hair after each wash. The lightweight towel leaves hair hydrated and frizz free. Forget about heavy hair towels and get used to perfectly damp hair ready to be styled. The material is so gentle on the hair that you can wear a turban without worrying about frizz.
What it is
1 x White Microfiber Hair Towel, 55 x 99cm (22 x 39 inches) for all hair types and textures. With our towel you can embrace your hair as soon as you step out of the shower. Wrapping hair in cotton towels can be damaging for your hair as it causes friction and split ends. When it comes to microfiber you can rest assure to maintain hair moisture and no tangled hair. Easy to maintain: machine washable 30°C and let air dry.
- Absorbent and Soft to leave your hair damp rather than drenched. Unlike cotton towels that leaves your hair messy and frizzy, our friction free and frizz free microfiber towel will leave just enough moisture for fine, thin, thick and coarse hair.
- 50% Faster Blow-drying time! Our amazing towel has been produced to dry hair quickly and drastically cut your blow-dry time in half. No more dry hair and split ends. Expect hydrated hair and a healthy scalp.
- Transform your hair routines today and you will never go back to using a cotton towel. Forget about heavy towels - with Hairworthy Hairembrace Microfiber Towel you can form an amazing turban that is gentle on your head and hair.
- Curly styling & Absorbing excess leave in conditioners, curling creams and gel. Say goodbye to crunchy curls and hello to healthy big locks! The results are noticeable after the first use and will only improve as you continue using the smooth material.
- Lightweight - ideal for professionals in your salon and home users. Our perfect size towel is suitable for all hair types and is guaranteed to tame frizz and leave your hair smooth after each time.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.