Hairrepair Guaranteed Healthier Hair
Discover radiant shine and silky soft hair, instantly. This daily hair treatment will repair damaged, overworked and weak hair. A non-greasy formula enriched with Argan, Coconut, Vitamin E, Jojoba and Almond Oil. With just a couple of drops the blended oils will have multiple benefits for dry and frizzy hair. Empower your beauty with rich essential oils to restore healthy looking hair.
What it is
Five blended oils for Healthy & Shiny Locks.
- Coconut oil rejuvenates and strengthens dry, frizzy & damaged hair. Adds volume and shine to all hair types while fighting infections. For visibly happy and healthy hair.
- Jojoba is an ideal natural deep conditioner, scalp treatment and beard oil. One of it's versatile benefits is to smooth and hydrate dry hair, without leaving it greasy. Jojoba is a great carrier for other essential oils and is known for making hair more manageable and dandruff free.
- Almond oil, also known as Sweet Almond Oil, supports the growth of healthy hair. Locks in moisture, without clogging pores, for long term shine. This natural hair softener will do wonders to your daily hair routine. For the relief of dullness.
- Vitamin E is fast absorbing for tangle free & silky smooth hair. Replenish weak hair from heating tools and reduce the appearance of split ends. Nourishes & protects your hair against breakage.
- Argan oil, sourced from Morocco, with natural abundance of Omega 6 and antioxidants. Works as an intensive relaxer while deeply penetrating your hair with essential fatty acids for a beautiful glow. Treats brittle hair and renews hair cells.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.