Our pure mineral foundations have No preservatives, dyes or bismuth oxychloride.
Made with 100% skin healing ingredients, perfect for sensitive or blemish prone skin. They offer amazing, natural looking coverage and can me mixed with other shades to create the perfect blend to suit your skin type.
With active antibacterial and sun screening ingredients to improve the health and appearance of your skin with out clogging pores.
All blends are Cruelty free and Vegan.
Titanium Dioxide, Sericite Mica, Zinc Oxide, Silica Microspheres, Kaolin, Allantoin, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Chromium Green.
Supplied in 30ml, jar with at least 8g of product.
How to use:
- Start by cleaning your face thoroughly with your usual cleanser as starting with completely fresh and clean surface is the best way to begin. A gentle exfoliator is usually best if you haven’t got sensitive skin. Leave your skin to settle for a few minutes before taking the next step.
- Minerals like to ‘bond’ and adhere to your skin and if your face is a little on the dry side they may not stick around as long as they’d like too. With clean fingers, ensure you moisturise your face and neck beforehand with a good quality moisturiser. (We recommend our cleansing and moisturising balms or our facial serum/primer) Ensure you wait at least 10 minutes before applying the mineral makeup so the moisturiser can settle into your skin properly.
- The great thing about mineral foundation is that a little goes a long way. Pour a small amount of the mineral foundation into the lid of the pot as this helps avoid using large amounts you don’t need and keeps things tidy too. Once you have done this a few times you will begin to understand the perfect amount you need for optimum coverage.
- After your brush is loaded, dab it off on the side of the pot of the sifter jar to dust off any excess powder. Apply the makeup in gentle circular motions on the skin so you get a well evened out coverage and repeat several times all over the face paying attention to all areas including under the chin and near the ears.
- The more makeup you apply and buff, the heavier the coverage will be on your skin.Ensure you practice and are applying the makeup in a well-lit mirror. You will usually find that 2-3 applications is usually just the right amount.
- Finish your look with the addition of our blushes, bronzers, highlighters, lipstick and mascara to create a lovely rosy glow.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.