Shea Aloeganic is a premium Organic Ugandan Shea Butter whipped with organic Aloe Vera, Coconut oil and Avocado oil. Its intense moisture deeply hydrates, nourishes and revitalizes skin cells. Feed your skin with this vegan butter that has 0% water, alcohol or chemicals. Apply this beautiful butter is the most sought after. Apply it head to toe and enjoy its calming Coconut Lime scent.
Shea Aloeganic Skin Benefits
- This Shea butter is skin food loaded with vitamins A,E, F and anti oxidants therapeutic properties that will problematic skin (Eczema & Psoriasis) to its youthfulness.
- It deeply hydrates and nourishes dry flaky skin, cracked heels & hands. Consistent use of it will give you a soft glowing healthy youthful skin
- Shea Aloeganic’s cinnamic acid esters protects the skin from UV rays
- Feed your skin with this vegan butter that has 0% water, alcohol or chemicals.
- It improves skin pigmentation, skin tone & stretch marks on pregnancy bellies.
- Apply this beautiful butter head to toe and enjoy its calming coconut Lime scent.
Every jar is freshly handmade in small batches & made in Canada
- It conditions, nourishes and adds moisture to dry brittle, dull damaged hair
- Shea Aloeganic is an excellent hair moisturizer for African & Curly hair.
- The Aloe Vera adds shine and for healthy hair growth.
Ingredients (All our ingredients are natural)
Shea Butter | Organic Aloe Vera , Coconut oil, Avocado oil & Coconut Lime scent
"Feed your skin, hair and glow naturally"
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.