The Aniise Ultra Immune Serum is basically a super multivitamin and anti-aging complex for your skin. Vitamin C is a potent anti-oxidant which helps boost the skin’s immune system against the outside elements. Rosehip seed extract helps calm, brighten and moisturize the skin. The combination of the two, along with Collagen, COQ-10 and natural oils, such as chamomile, argan and rosemary extracts make this serum the ideal natural food . When used regularly, skin will be hydrated, fine lines and wrinkles will be less visible. It is the ideal serum for achieving a glowing, brighter, and younger complexion.
- ULTIMATE SKIN COMPLEX. MultiVitamin Complex for Face provides numerous benefits, proving a super anti-aging serum for face and Neck boosting the Skins Immune System against all negative outside Elements
- NATURAL FOOD FOR YOUR FACE: Quality Components all Combined together provide rich nutrients for your face. Collagen, COQ-10, Argan and Rosemary Extracts boost skin immunity and add essential properties not provided in other types of Skin Care.
- SUPPORT NEW TISSUE GROWTH: Vitamin C Boost Collagen production, while reducing fine lines and wrinkles giving skin a firm and overall younger-looking appearance. Coenzyme Q10 provides energy to cells while providing antioxidant benefits to the skin.
- CLEANSE AND MOISTURIZE: Chamomile is an antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory, cleaning pores, fighting breakouts and fighting aging. Argan Oil moisturizes and provides essential fatty acids and healing Vitamin E, boosting skins overall performance and providing high nutrient natural moisturizing properties.
- FADE DARK SPOTS & EVEN OUT SKIN: Aniise Anti Aging Serum provides a thorough Skincare regimen providing powerful antioxidants, hyperpigmentation-correction, skin regeneration, Multivitamin Benefits - all elements that fade uneven dead and rough skin, dark spots and bringing new beautiful clear skin to the surface
Deionized Water, Glycereth-20, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vit C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Rosehip Seed Oil (Rose Rubiginosa), Aloe Barbadensis (aloe Vera), AnthmisNobils (Chamomile) Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, SymphytumOtticinate (comfrey) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea) Extract, VitisVinifera (Grape) Extract, Collagen, CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10), Argan Oil (ArganiaSpinosa), Phenoxyetanol.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.