Danyel's Cabernet Cocktail Eye Color Collection
Glam it up with the Cabernet Cocktail Color Pallet
A collection of 4 full sized eyeshadow and 2 full sized blushes perfectly matched together
to make sure you are glamorous for your big event!
The Cocktail Makeup Collection contains:
- Chilling Mauve - A deep cabernet shade that can be applied with a fluff brush as an eye shadow and applied with a fine liner brush that is dipped in water as a liquid eyeliner. This shade makes brown and green eyes POP!
- Pink Dust - A light pink that will give you a dewy look.
- Mocha Frost - A shimmery, mocha pink!
- Doe - With just a hint of pink, doe is a perfect compliment to complete your cocktail makeup pallet by applying under the brow and along the inside corners of your eyes!
- Sparkling Sherry Blush - Bright and festive-just what is called for when you have a night out on the town!
- Rose Petal Blush - Perfect for you wedding day, prom, or that special celebration! Great for a nighttime or daytime party!
Don't forget to complete your look by using
Lilac Shimmer or Strawberry Soda lipstick!
Apply our Pink Lip Plumper Gloss over your lipsticks or alone to finish off the look!
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.