This gentle yet potent wrinkle-free eye cream hydrates the delicate eye area without leaving any greasy residue. It absorbs quickly into the skin and fights signs of aging by protecting and repairing it. The natural combination of Grape seed, Green tea, Chamomile and Pomegranate extracts along with Aloe and Biotin dramatically diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles, while reducing the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
- FIRM THE SKIN UNDER YOU EYES - Fight Signs of Aging with Grape Seed, which provides an excellent source of vitamins, C, E evening out skin tone, reducing wrinkles and scars while tightening
- NO MORE SAGGING SKIN - Repair DNA and UV Damage with Green Tea providing antibacterial agents - improving skin appearance while repairing and slowing signs of aging of dry and sagging skin
- REDUCE PUFFINESS - Reduce Inflammation with Aloe, provide increased resistance with a protective layer retaining moisture and providing enhanced antioxidants rich in minerals which increase speed recovery and healing.
- PERFECT EYE TREATMENT - Nourish and balance the Skin with Biotin, producing brand new skin cells by assisting oil gland functions which produce a healthy overall skin condition both inside and out
- REDUCE DARK CIRCLES Naturally bleach, while adding glow with Chamomile boosting skin's appearance creating a clear, yet natural and beautiful complexion
Aqua C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Palmitoyl Penatpeptide-3 Diisoporopyl Sebacate Silica Squalene Glycerin Dimethicone Emulsifying Wax Glyceryl Stearate Fagus Sylvatica Extract (European Beech) Soduim Ascorbyl Phosphate Bisabolol Sodium Hyaluronate Biotin Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extracts (Aloe Vera) Vinifera Seed Extract (Grape Seed) Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea) Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract Punica Granatum Extract (Pomegranate) Tocopheryl Acetate Symphytum Officinale Root Extract (Comfrey) SodiumPCA Polysorbate 20 Carbomer Magnesium Aluminum Silicate Triethanolamine Disodium EDTA Phenoxyethanol Chlorphisen Benzoic Acid Sorbic Acid
Directions: Apply around the eye area day and night.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.